Find possible causes of symptoms and get recommendations on what to do next. It’s fast FREE and confidential
in Camp Verde, AZ
- Mon 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Own a clinic? Add your location.
Help patients book appointments with you on Solv. It's free!
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Typhoid Vaccine FAQs
Where can I get a typhoid vaccine in Camp Verde?
In general, typhoid vaccines will be available at Camp Verde-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices, local pharmacies and travel vaccination centers. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from typhoid in time for your trip.
How can I book a typhoid vaccine in Camp Verde?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Camp Verde-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a typhoid vaccine in Camp Verde?
Same-day and next-day appointments for yellow fever vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Camp Verde-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment as soon as today. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
How do I find the top-rated travel vaccination specialists in Camp Verde?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Camp Verde-area travel vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a typhoid vaccine?
Anyone two weeks and older with plans to travel to or live in an area that's at high risk for typhoid, such as South Asia, Latin America and Africa, should receive a typhoid vaccine. If you are planning on traveling from Camp Verde out-of-country, a typhoid vaccine will be required for entry. You must be vaccinated by injection at least fourteen days before your departure date, or finish your oral vaccination regimen at least a week before your trip.
Are video visits available with travel vaccination specialists in Camp Verde?
While a typhoid vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Camp Verde. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a typhoid vaccine cost in Camp Verde?
Without insurance, a consultation, service fee and the typhoid vaccine doses will typically range from $85 to $300. With preventative insurance, you will end up paying the copay for a consultation and vaccine administration, ranging from $10 to $40. Costs will vary by clinic - book a consultation at a Camp Verde-area clinic to see how much a typhoid vaccine would cost for you.
Is a typhoid vaccine covered by my insurance?
As typhoid vaccines are considered elective, it’s not uncommon that insurance will not cover the cost of the vaccine. However, if your plan includes preventative benefits, the vaccine will usually be covered and you may only need to cover the co-pay out-of-pocket.
Are video visits with travel vaccination specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since the typhoid vaccine is considered elective and in-person visits are not usually covered by medical insurance, it is unlikely video visits with travel vaccination specialists will be covered.
- A1C Test in Camp Verde
- Allergy Testing in Camp Verde
- Annual Wellness Exam in Camp Verde
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Camp Verde
- Blood Test in Camp Verde
- CMP Test in Camp Verde
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Camp Verde
- COVID-19 Pill in Camp Verde
- COVID-19 Testing in Camp Verde
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Camp Verde
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Camp Verde
- Chlamydia Test in Camp Verde
- Cholesterol Test in Camp Verde
- DNA Test in Camp Verde
- DOT Exam in Camp Verde
- Dermatologists in Camp Verde
- Diabetes Test in Camp Verde
- Diagnostic Test in Camp Verde
- Drug Test in Camp Verde
- Ear Wax Removal in Camp Verde
- Flu Shot in Camp Verde
- Flu Test in Camp Verde
- Food Allergy Testing in Camp Verde
- Glucose Test in Camp Verde
- Gonorrhea test in Camp Verde
- H Pylori Test in Camp Verde
- HIV Test in Camp Verde
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Camp Verde
- Herpes Test in Camp Verde
- Lab Tests in Camp Verde
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Camp Verde
- Mono Test in Camp Verde
- Pap Smear in Camp Verde
- Physical Exam in Camp Verde
- Pregnancy Test in Camp Verde
- Pulmonary Function Test in Camp Verde
- RSV Test in Camp Verde
- STD Testing in Camp Verde
- Shingles Vaccine in Camp Verde
- Sports Physicals in Camp Verde
- Strep Test in Camp Verde
- Anthem Typhoid Vaccine
- Apache Junction Typhoid Vaccine
- Arizona City Typhoid Vaccine
- Arlington Typhoid Vaccine
- Avondale Typhoid Vaccine
- Benson Typhoid Vaccine
- Bisbee Typhoid Vaccine
- Black Canyon City Typhoid Vaccine
- Bouse Typhoid Vaccine
- Buckeye Typhoid Vaccine
- Bullhead City Typhoid Vaccine
- Camp Verde Typhoid Vaccine
- Cane Beds Typhoid Vaccine
- Carefree Typhoid Vaccine
- Casa Blanca Typhoid Vaccine
- Casa Grande Typhoid Vaccine
- Casas Adobes Typhoid Vaccine
- Catalina Foothills Typhoid Vaccine
- Cave Creek Typhoid Vaccine
- Central Typhoid Vaccine
- Chandler Typhoid Vaccine
- Chloride Typhoid Vaccine
- Cibecue Typhoid Vaccine
- Citrus Park Typhoid Vaccine
- Clarkdale Typhoid Vaccine
- Clay Springs Typhoid Vaccine
- Clifton Typhoid Vaccine
- Colorado City Typhoid Vaccine
- Concho Typhoid Vaccine
- Coolidge Typhoid Vaccine
- Cornville Typhoid Vaccine
- Cottonwood Typhoid Vaccine
- Dolan Springs Typhoid Vaccine
- Drexel Heights Typhoid Vaccine
- Dripping Springs Typhoid Vaccine
- Duncan Typhoid Vaccine
- Ehrenberg Typhoid Vaccine
- Elephant Head Typhoid Vaccine
- Elgin Typhoid Vaccine
- El Mirage Typhoid Vaccine
- Eloy Typhoid Vaccine
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more