in Cromwell, OK
- Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sun 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Recent patient review
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Measles Vaccine (MMR) FAQs
Where can I get a measles vaccine in Cromwell?
In general, measles vaccines will be available at Cromwell-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from the measles faster.
How can I book a measles vaccine in Cromwell?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Cromwell-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a measles vaccine in Cromwell?
Same-day and next-day appointments for MMR vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Cromwell-area doctors, find a provider, and book a measles vaccination appointment as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated vaccination specialists in Cromwell?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Cromwell-area vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a measles vaccine?
Children between the ages of 12 and 15 months old and four to six years old should receive an MMR vaccine. Adults who do not have presumptive evidence of immunity should get at least one dose of MMR vaccine. Adults who are going to be in a setting that poses a high risk for measles or mumps transmission, such as international travelers and healthcare personnel, should make sure they have had two doses separated by at least 28 days.
Are video visits available with measles vaccine clinics in Cromwell?
While a measles vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Cromwell. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a measles vaccine cost in Cromwell?
Without insurance, an MMR vaccine will typically cost around $100. This does not include consultation with your general practitioner to advise whether or not you need the measles vaccine.
Is a measles vaccine covered by my insurance?
Measles vaccines are generally covered by health insurance. If your insurance covers the MMR vaccine, you will typically be responsible for a copay of anywhere from $0 to $90.
Are video visits with measles vaccine clinics covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since consultations for measles vaccines are often covered by insurance, it is likely that a video visit will be similarly covered.
- A1C Test in Cromwell
- Allergy Testing in Cromwell
- Annual Wellness Exam in Cromwell
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Cromwell
- Blood Test in Cromwell
- CMP Test in Cromwell
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Cromwell
- COVID-19 Pill in Cromwell
- COVID-19 Testing in Cromwell
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Cromwell
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Cromwell
- Chlamydia Test in Cromwell
- Cholesterol Test in Cromwell
- DNA Test in Cromwell
- Diabetes Test in Cromwell
- Diagnostic Test in Cromwell
- Drug Test in Cromwell
- Ear Wax Removal in Cromwell
- Flu Shot in Cromwell
- Flu Test in Cromwell
- Food Allergy Testing in Cromwell
- Glucose Test in Cromwell
- Gonorrhea test in Cromwell
- H Pylori Test in Cromwell
- HIV Test in Cromwell
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Cromwell
- Herpes Test in Cromwell
- Lab Tests in Cromwell
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Cromwell
- Mono Test in Cromwell
- Physical Exam in Cromwell
- Pregnancy Test in Cromwell
- Pulmonary Function Test in Cromwell
- RSV Test in Cromwell
- STD Testing in Cromwell
- Shingles Vaccine in Cromwell
- Sports Physicals in Cromwell
- Strep Test in Cromwell
- Syphilis test in Cromwell
- TB Test in Cromwell
- Tetanus Shot in Cromwell
- Achille Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ada Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Adair Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Addington Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Agra Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Albany Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alderson Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alex Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Aline Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Allen Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Altus Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alva Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Amber Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ames Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Amorita Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Anadarko Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Apache Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arapaho Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ardmore Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arkoma Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arnett Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atoka Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atwood Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Avant Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Barnsdall Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bartlesville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bearden Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bee Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bell Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bennington Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bessie Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bethany Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Big Cabin Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Billings Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Binger Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bison Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bixby Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blackwell Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blair Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blanchard Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bluejacket Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more