in Putnam, OK
- Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sun 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Measles Vaccine (MMR) FAQs
Where can I get a measles vaccine in Putnam?
In general, measles vaccines will be available at Putnam-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from the measles faster.
How can I book a measles vaccine in Putnam?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Putnam-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a measles vaccine in Putnam?
Same-day and next-day appointments for MMR vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Putnam-area doctors, find a provider, and book a measles vaccination appointment as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated vaccination specialists in Putnam?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Putnam-area vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a measles vaccine?
Children between the ages of 12 and 15 months old and four to six years old should receive an MMR vaccine. Adults who do not have presumptive evidence of immunity should get at least one dose of MMR vaccine. Adults who are going to be in a setting that poses a high risk for measles or mumps transmission, such as international travelers and healthcare personnel, should make sure they have had two doses separated by at least 28 days.
Are video visits available with measles vaccine clinics in Putnam?
While a measles vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Putnam. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a measles vaccine cost in Putnam?
Without insurance, an MMR vaccine will typically cost around $100. This does not include consultation with your general practitioner to advise whether or not you need the measles vaccine.
Is a measles vaccine covered by my insurance?
Measles vaccines are generally covered by health insurance. If your insurance covers the MMR vaccine, you will typically be responsible for a copay of anywhere from $0 to $90.
Are video visits with measles vaccine clinics covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since consultations for measles vaccines are often covered by insurance, it is likely that a video visit will be similarly covered.
- A1C Test in Putnam
- Allergy Testing in Putnam
- Annual Wellness Exam in Putnam
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Putnam
- Blood Test in Putnam
- CMP Test in Putnam
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Putnam
- COVID-19 Pill in Putnam
- COVID-19 Testing in Putnam
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Putnam
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Putnam
- Chlamydia Test in Putnam
- Diabetes Test in Putnam
- Diagnostic Test in Putnam
- Ear Wax Removal in Putnam
- Flu Shot in Putnam
- Flu Test in Putnam
- Food Allergy Testing in Putnam
- Glucose Test in Putnam
- Gonorrhea test in Putnam
- HIV Test in Putnam
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Putnam
- Herpes Test in Putnam
- Lab Tests in Putnam
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Putnam
- Physical Exam in Putnam
- Pregnancy Test in Putnam
- STD Testing in Putnam
- Shingles Vaccine in Putnam
- Sports Physicals in Putnam
- Strep Test in Putnam
- Syphilis test in Putnam
- TB Test in Putnam
- Tetanus Shot in Putnam
- Thyroid Test in Putnam
- Trichomonas Test in Putnam
- Typhoid Vaccine in Putnam
- Urgent Care in Putnam
- Urinalysis in Putnam
- Vitamin D Test in Putnam
- Walk-in Clinic in Putnam
- Achille Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ada Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Adair Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Addington Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Agra Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Albany Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alderson Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alex Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Aline Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Allen Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Altus Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alva Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Amber Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ames Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Amorita Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Anadarko Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Apache Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arapaho Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ardmore Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arkoma Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arnett Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atoka Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atwood Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Avant Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Barnsdall Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bartlesville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bearden Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bee Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bell Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bennington Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bessie Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bethany Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Big Cabin Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Billings Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Binger Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bison Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bixby Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blackwell Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blair Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Blanchard Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bluejacket Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more