in Paris, TX
HealthCARE Express, Paris Urgent Care
- Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sun 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Recent patient review
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Sinus Infection Treatment FAQs
Where can I get sinus infection treatment in Paris?
In general, sinus infection treatment will be available at Paris-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you get relief from sinus pain faster.
How can I book sinus infection treatment in Paris?
Regardless of the kind of treatment you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Paris-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your concerns to give your doctor a better idea of how to treat your ailments.
Can I make a same-day appointment for sinus infection treatment in Paris?
Same-day and next-day appointments for vaccines can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Paris-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment slot as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated ENT specialists in Paris?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Paris-area travel ENT specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get sinus infection treatment?
You should seek treatment for a sinus infection if you are experiencing congestion, facial pain, fever, cough, fatigue and/or toothache. Booking an appointment will ensure you receive sinus infection care as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with ENT specialists in Paris?
While a complete sinus infection exam cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as sinus pressure, headache, congestion or other basic concerns using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe treatments and medications, and recommend an in-person visit if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Paris.
How much does sinus infection treatment cost?
Without insurance, medical treatment for sinus infections can range from $50 to $200. With health insurance, co-payments for sinus treatment appointments usually range from $10 to $50.
Is sinus infection treatment covered by my insurance?
In general, treatment for sinus infections is covered by insurance. Book a consultation with an ENT today to get coverage estimates in Paris
Are video visits with ENT specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will cover a visit in-person, it will cover an appointment via telehealth. Get more details on sinus infection consultation coverage; book a video visit today.
Sinus infection treatments are used to treat a sinus infection, which is an inflammation of the sinuses (the cavities within the bones surrounding the nose). If you feel like you have a cold that won't go away, chances are you've got a sinus infection and that requires treatment. You could try home remedies to treat it, but the best way to get rid of a sinus infection is by going to the doctor and getting the appropriate treatment. Treatment for a sinus infection can help clear up symptoms you might be feeling, including headaches, nasal congestion or stiffness, a postnasal drip, pain in the teeth, discolored nasal discharge, fever, tenderness of the face (especially underneath your eyes and near the bridge of your nose), fatigue, and bad breath.
It's important to get treatment for a sinus infection as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms and realize it's not just a common cold. See your healthcare professional to help diagnose it and get the right treatment. You might be prescribed antibiotics or given a nasal saline wash, a nasal spray, antihistamines, nasal decongestants and antihistamines, or a topical nasal corticosteroid. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend surgery as a last resort.
- A1C Test in Paris
- Acne Treatment in Paris
- Allergy Testing in Paris
- Annual Physical in Paris
- Annual Wellness Exam in Paris
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Paris
- Blood Test in Paris
- Body Contouring in Paris
- CMP Test in Paris
- COVID-19 Pill in Paris
- COVID-19 Testing in Paris
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Paris
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Paris
- Cholesterol Test in Paris
- Cyst Removal in Paris
- DNA Test in Paris
- DOT Exam in Paris
- Diabetes Test in Paris
- Diagnostic Test in Paris
- Drug Test in Paris
- Ear Wax Removal in Paris
- Eczema Treatment in Paris
- Eye Exam in Paris
- Flu Shot in Paris
- Flu Test in Paris
- Food Allergy Testing in Paris
- Glucose Test in Paris
- H Pylori Test in Paris
- HIV Test in Paris
- Hair Removal in Paris
- Hair Restoration in Paris
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Paris
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Paris
- Lab Tests in Paris
- Laser Hair Removal in Paris
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Paris
- Mono Test in Paris
- Pap Smear in Paris
- Pediatric Dermatology in Paris
- Physical Exam in Paris
- Pregnancy Test in Paris
- Abbott Sinus Infection Treatment
- Abernathy Sinus Infection Treatment
- Abilene Sinus Infection Treatment
- Ackerly Sinus Infection Treatment
- Addison Sinus Infection Treatment
- Adrian Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alamo Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alba Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aldine Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aledo Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alice Sinus Infection Treatment
- Allen Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alpine Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alto Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alton Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alvarado Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alvin Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alvord Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amarillo Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amherst Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anahuac Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anderson Sinus Infection Treatment
- Andrews Sinus Infection Treatment
- Angleton Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anna Sinus Infection Treatment
- Annona Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anson Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anthony Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anton Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aquilla Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aransas Pass Sinus Infection Treatment
- Archer City Sinus Infection Treatment
- Argyle Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arlington Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arp Sinus Infection Treatment
- Asherton Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aspermont Sinus Infection Treatment
- Atascocita Sinus Infection Treatment
- Athens Sinus Infection Treatment
- Atlanta Sinus Infection Treatment
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
Positive for COVID? 7 tips for taking care of yourself at home with...
So you tested positive for COVID. Now what? First, know you’re not alone. The U.S. has surpassed its record...Read more
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe Omicron cases are rising around the country. According...Read more
Telemedicine and Video Visits Are Transforming Healthcare
Before the pandemic upended life in March 2020, telemedicine was becoming more popular. Some tech-friendly...Read more
What is Price Transparency? A consumer’s guide to healthcare costs
No one likes receiving a surprise medical bill, especially when the cost wasn’t clear at the time you needed...Read more