in Graniteville, VT
- Mon 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sun 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mon 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tue 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wed 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thu 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Fri 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Recent patient review
- Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Typhoid Vaccine FAQs
Where can I get a typhoid vaccine in Graniteville?
In general, typhoid vaccines will be available at Graniteville-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices, local pharmacies and travel vaccination centers. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from typhoid in time for your trip.
How can I book a typhoid vaccine in Graniteville?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Graniteville-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a typhoid vaccine in Graniteville?
Same-day and next-day appointments for yellow fever vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Graniteville-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment as soon as today. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
How do I find the top-rated travel vaccination specialists in Graniteville?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Graniteville-area travel vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a typhoid vaccine?
Anyone two weeks and older with plans to travel to or live in an area that's at high risk for typhoid, such as South Asia, Latin America and Africa, should receive a typhoid vaccine. If you are planning on traveling from Graniteville out-of-country, a typhoid vaccine will be required for entry. You must be vaccinated by injection at least fourteen days before your departure date, or finish your oral vaccination regimen at least a week before your trip.
Are video visits available with travel vaccination specialists in Graniteville?
While a typhoid vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Graniteville. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a typhoid vaccine cost in Graniteville?
Without insurance, a consultation, service fee and the typhoid vaccine doses will typically range from $85 to $300. With preventative insurance, you will end up paying the copay for a consultation and vaccine administration, ranging from $10 to $40. Costs will vary by clinic - book a consultation at a Graniteville-area clinic to see how much a typhoid vaccine would cost for you.
Is a typhoid vaccine covered by my insurance?
As typhoid vaccines are considered elective, it’s not uncommon that insurance will not cover the cost of the vaccine. However, if your plan includes preventative benefits, the vaccine will usually be covered and you may only need to cover the co-pay out-of-pocket.
Are video visits with travel vaccination specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since the typhoid vaccine is considered elective and in-person visits are not usually covered by medical insurance, it is unlikely video visits with travel vaccination specialists will be covered.
- A1C Test in Graniteville
- Allergy Testing in Graniteville
- Annual Wellness Exam in Graniteville
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Graniteville
- Blood Test in Graniteville
- CMP Test in Graniteville
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Graniteville
- COVID-19 Pill in Graniteville
- COVID-19 Testing in Graniteville
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Graniteville
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Graniteville
- Chlamydia Test in Graniteville
- Cholesterol Test in Graniteville
- DNA Test in Graniteville
- Dermatologists in Graniteville
- Diabetes Test in Graniteville
- Diagnostic Test in Graniteville
- Drug Test in Graniteville
- Ear Wax Removal in Graniteville
- Flu Shot in Graniteville
- Flu Test in Graniteville
- Food Allergy Testing in Graniteville
- Glucose Test in Graniteville
- H Pylori Test in Graniteville
- HIV Test in Graniteville
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Graniteville
- Herpes Test in Graniteville
- Lab Tests in Graniteville
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Graniteville
- Mono Test in Graniteville
- Physical Exam in Graniteville
- Pregnancy Test in Graniteville
- Pulmonary Function Test in Graniteville
- RSV Test in Graniteville
- STD Testing in Graniteville
- Shingles Vaccine in Graniteville
- Sports Physicals in Graniteville
- Strep Test in Graniteville
- TB Test in Graniteville
- Tetanus Shot in Graniteville
- Thyroid Test in Graniteville
- Albany Typhoid Vaccine
- Alburg Typhoid Vaccine
- Arlington Typhoid Vaccine
- Ascutney Typhoid Vaccine
- Barre Typhoid Vaccine
- Bellows Falls Typhoid Vaccine
- Bennington Typhoid Vaccine
- Berlin Typhoid Vaccine
- Bradford Typhoid Vaccine
- Brandon Typhoid Vaccine
- Brattleboro Typhoid Vaccine
- Burlington Typhoid Vaccine
- Cabot Typhoid Vaccine
- Cambridge Typhoid Vaccine
- Chittenden Typhoid Vaccine
- Colchester Typhoid Vaccine
- Danby Typhoid Vaccine
- East Barre Typhoid Vaccine
- Enosburg Falls Typhoid Vaccine
- Essex Junction Typhoid Vaccine
- Fair Haven Typhoid Vaccine
- Georgia Typhoid Vaccine
- Grafton Typhoid Vaccine
- Graniteville Typhoid Vaccine
- Greensboro Bend Typhoid Vaccine
- Hyde Park Typhoid Vaccine
- Jacksonville Typhoid Vaccine
- Jeffersonville Typhoid Vaccine
- Jericho Typhoid Vaccine
- Johnson Typhoid Vaccine
- Killington Typhoid Vaccine
- Ludlow Typhoid Vaccine
- Lyndonville Typhoid Vaccine
- Manchester Typhoid Vaccine
- Marshfield Typhoid Vaccine
- Middlebury Typhoid Vaccine
- Milton Typhoid Vaccine
- Montpelier Typhoid Vaccine
- Morrisville Typhoid Vaccine
- Newbury Typhoid Vaccine
- Newfane Typhoid Vaccine
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more