Allergy testing near me
in Pacific Beach, WA
- Mon 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tue 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wed 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thu 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Fri 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Latest Allergy Testing Updates
Allergy Testing FAQs
Where can I get an allergy test in Pacific Beach?
In general, allergy tests will be available at Pacific Beach-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices, local pharmacies and labs. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you determine the cause of your allergy faster.
How can I book an allergy test in Pacific Beach?
Regardless of the kind of allergy test you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Pacific Beach-area doctors, filter by the test you want and find a top-rated provider. Be sure to include “allergy testing” and your chosen type of testing as the reason for visit.
Where can I get an allergy test after hours in Pacific Beach?
Outside routine work hours, most Pacific Beach primary care offices are closed, however, most of the area’s urgent care and retail clinics are open later than typical business hours and on weekends. Book an after-hours visit to get prompt, no-hassle care and start treating your allergy even faster.
Can I make a same-day appointment for an allergy test in Pacific Beach?
Same-day and next-day appointments for allergy tests can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Pacific Beach-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include “allergy testing” as your reason for visit.
How do I find the best allergists in Pacific Beach?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Pacific Beach-area allergists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for an allergist, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated allergist today!
Who should get an allergy test?
Individuals who experience seasonal allergies, have family members with a history of life-threatening reactions, or have an unexplained allergic reaction should seek allergy testing. Book a consultation with a doctor today to determine whether you should be tested and how to avoid allergens specific to Pacific Beach.
Are video visits available with allergists in Pacific Beach?
While an allergy test cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as breathing issues, food allergies, reactions to medication and skin reactions, using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe medications, and order blood tests if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Pacific Beach.
How much does an allergy test cost in Pacific Beach?
Without insurance, a consultation with an allergist typically costs $150 to $300. Skin allergy tests can cost anywhere from $60 to $300. A blood test can cost between $200 and $1,000. Book a consultation with a doctor in Pacific Beach today to get more details on allergy test costs.
Is an allergy test covered by my insurance?
Consultations with allergists and blood and skin tests are usually covered by insurance and require only a copay ranging from $20 to $40.
How long does an allergy test take?
Blood allergy tests are done on samples collected in a lab. The collection itself should only take a few minutes, and the results should be ready within one to two weeks. Once you’ve received your results, your doctor can work with you to develop a treatment plan.
Pacific Beach Allergy Testing
Allergies affect more than 50 million people in the United States. Allergies run in families and are especially common among children. However, they can begin at any age. Allergies can disappear for a period of time before reappearing years later.
When your body's defenses are weakened, such as during pregnancy or after an illness, allergies can flare up at any time. The sooner you discover an allergy, the easier it will be to avoid triggers and relieve your symptoms.
Allergies arise in a wide range of shapes and sizes, and they can appear in a number of ways. Allergens include pollen, dust mites, animal fur, bug bites, certain medicines, and mold. An allergic reaction can be identified by sneezing, watery eyes, a runny nose, sinus congestion, coughing, or a skin rash. Allergies may aggravate some conditions, such as asthma or eczema. If your symptoms last longer than two weeks and come again, you may have an allergy.
If you suspect you have allergies, an allergy test can help you identify specific allergens and triggers. You can then develop a treatment plan with your healthcare expert to help you avoid allergens in the future.
Multiple allergy tests may be necessary to accurately detect an allergy. If the initial skin test is inconclusive, your doctor may order a second one. Food allergy testing is more difficult and often requires an exclusion diet. An elimination diet involves removing potential allergens from your diet and gradually reintroducing them one at a time to determine whether you have any reactions. Dairy, eggs, peanuts, wheat, soy, fish, and shellfish are among the foods that should be avoided.
Allergies can produce a wide range of symptoms that can look and feel like many other conditions. Here are some useful links to explore more.
Updated on Sep 25, 22
Solv has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references.
American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- A1C Test in Pacific Beach
- Allergy Testing in Pacific Beach
- Annual Wellness Exam in Pacific Beach
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Pacific Beach
- Blood Test in Pacific Beach
- CMP Test in Pacific Beach
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Pacific Beach
- COVID-19 Pill in Pacific Beach
- COVID-19 Testing in Pacific Beach
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Pacific Beach
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Pacific Beach
- Chlamydia Test in Pacific Beach
- Cholesterol Test in Pacific Beach
- DNA Test in Pacific Beach
- DOT Exam in Pacific Beach
- Diabetes Test in Pacific Beach
- Diagnostic Test in Pacific Beach
- Drug Test in Pacific Beach
- Ear Wax Removal in Pacific Beach
- Eye Exam in Pacific Beach
- Flu Shot in Pacific Beach
- Flu Test in Pacific Beach
- Food Allergy Testing in Pacific Beach
- Glucose Test in Pacific Beach
- H Pylori Test in Pacific Beach
- HIV Test in Pacific Beach
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Pacific Beach
- Hepatitis test in Pacific Beach
- Lab Tests in Pacific Beach
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Pacific Beach
- Mono Test in Pacific Beach
- Pap Smear in Pacific Beach
- Pediatric Urgent Care in Pacific Beach
- Physical Exam in Pacific Beach
- Pregnancy Test in Pacific Beach
- Pulmonary Function Test in Pacific Beach
- RSV Test in Pacific Beach
- STD Testing in Pacific Beach
- Shingles Vaccine in Pacific Beach
- Sinus Infection Treatment in Pacific Beach
- Sports Physicals in Pacific Beach
- Aberdeen Allergy Testing
- Acme Allergy Testing
- Addy Allergy Testing
- Ahtanum Allergy Testing
- Airway Heights Allergy Testing
- Albion Allergy Testing
- Allyn Allergy Testing
- Amanda Park Allergy Testing
- Amboy Allergy Testing
- Anacortes Allergy Testing
- Anderson Island Allergy Testing
- Arlington Allergy Testing
- Artondale Allergy Testing
- Ashford Allergy Testing
- Asotin Allergy Testing
- Auburn Allergy Testing
- Bainbridge Island Allergy Testing
- Bangor Base Allergy Testing
- Baring Allergy Testing
- Basin City Allergy Testing
- Battle Ground Allergy Testing
- Bay Center Allergy Testing
- Belfair Allergy Testing
- Bellevue Allergy Testing
- Bellingham Allergy Testing
- Bickleton Allergy Testing
- Bingen Allergy Testing
- Birch Bay Allergy Testing
- Black Diamond Allergy Testing
- Bonney Lake Allergy Testing
- Bothell Allergy Testing
- Bremerton Allergy Testing
- Brinnon Allergy Testing
- Brush Prairie Allergy Testing
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Allergy Testing
- Buckley Allergy Testing
- Bucoda Allergy Testing
- Buena Allergy Testing
- Burbank Allergy Testing
- Burien Allergy Testing
- Burley Allergy Testing
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more
Back to School 2022: Tips to protect your kids from Omicron BA.5
The beginning of a new school year is always hectic. It’s a whirlwind of activities with lots of planning...Read more