What now? Urgent Care in a Post-COVID World
Twelve months ago the world was rocked with COVID-19 shutdowns. Urgent care, just like every other industry had to quickly pivot to survive. Virtual care visits became a significant portion of our patient volume. Then COVID testing substantially drove year-over-year volumes. Today, we are seeing those COVID related visits erode, rapidly returning our industry to a new normal, perhaps much more quickly than anticipated.
The question now is, “How do we successfully transition out of COVID?”
Join Solv experts as we address the following topics:
- The latest patient trends and expectations coming out of COVID
- How to convert COVID testing patients into loyal urgent care patients
- Tips for blending virtual visits into an in-person workflow
- Strategies for anchoring your clinic back on your core service lines
- Innovative approaches to evolve your business and services
Dr. Rob Rohatsch, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Solv.
Director, Customer Operations, Solv.
Director, Consumer Marketing, Solv.
As we begin to rise from the depths of COVID in this country, we need to be cognizant that a new healthcare ecosystem will emerge. How we go about positioning ourselves will define our place in our system.
Watch the Webinar
Free resources to help you deliver patient-centric care
Attract more patients.
Reduce wait times.
Boost online reputation.
See why top practices use Solv.