Flu-Proof Your Clinic
Flu season is the busiest time of the year for urgent care centers. Operators typically see anywhere from 25-100% increase in volume during the period between December and February, which in turn equates to a large portion of their annual patient mix presenting with flu-related symptoms.
This guide will help you focus your efforts on managing patient flow, fostering patient communication, and responding to patient feedback. Feel confident that you are truly putting your best foot forward this year!
- Understand the impact the flu season has on urgent care volume, and why it's critical to be prepared
- Learn to anticipate the timing of flu cases and how to react with scheduling, training, and workflow improvements
- Set appropriate expectations for patients, delight them in little ways, and turn flu season into a loyalty driver
- Communicate effectively with your patients - before, during, and following their visits - maintain understanding and quality of care
- Leverage patient feedback to respond to respond to both trends and individual patient needs, improving your operations
Download the eBook
Free resources to help you deliver patient-centric care
Creating a world-class patient experience extends beyond staff interaction. It actually begins long before patients arrive at your office for an appointment. 72% of consumers search for a healthcare provider online. Before they ever book an appointment at your office, patients are looking for key
Urgent Cares consistently need to manage high and unpredictable patient volumes with limited staff to support. Patient volume can be a bit precarious. If there are no patients coming in, you're not seeing any revenue. Conversely, too many patients walking in can stress out your staff, increase wait
With vaccinations on the rise, we are shifting into a new phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now healthcare providers face two stark challenges: the tapering down of COVID-related services and the emergence of an evolved consumer mindset. What does that mean for your clinic?Download our post-COVID P
Attract more patients.
Reduce wait times.
Boost online reputation.
See why top practices use Solv.