City of Seattle COVID-19 Testing: A study on how they are leading the way
The City of Seattle was ground zero fo the COVID-19 pandemic in the US. They've been a national leader in their response and testing strategies ever since. Join Solv as we go behind the scenes and discuss the planning and execution of their acclaimed city-wide COVID-19 testing programs that are processing 1,500+ tests a day per testing site.
Solv is working with providers and communities across the country to deploy new and evolve existing public-private partnerships to aid and democratize COVID-19 testing. Join us live as we:
- Review a current state of COVID testing across the U.S.
- Outline the the different public and private models for testing
- Explore how the City of Seattle democratized access to COVID-19 testing throughout the city and are processing more than 1,500 tests a day per testing site
- Review best practices in consumer engagement and communication to support your COVID testing operations
- Leverage Solv’s nationwide network of providers to expand testing access across your communities
- Julie Kline, Senior Public Safety Advisor, City of Seattle
- Leah Tivoli, Manager, Innovation & Performance, City of Seattle
- Sarah Smith, Manager, Frontline Testing, City of Seattle
Watch the COVID Case Study
Free resources to help you deliver patient-centric care
Patient volumes are high during a nationwide staffing shortage. How do you best support your tired staff and avoid negative patient experience? Watch this on demand webinar which features April Gilliam, Solv's Director of Partner Success and Linda Halbrook, MD, Family Medicine Physician at Hope Cl
Consumers are driving the momentum for change in their healthcare services. Don't fall for the myths that may be impeding growth (hint: 7 out of 10 consumers would leave a provider who didn't offer telemedicine - telehealth is here to stay! Join industry experts to learn: How to use current consum
The summer months are typically slower for patient visits—especially this year with Covid-related visits declining—but they don’t have to be. Looking for new strategies to keep your schedule full? Join industry experts to learn: The state of Summer 2021 and latest patient trendsTop strateg
Attract more patients.
Reduce wait times.
Boost online reputation.
See why top practices use Solv.