1. First patient visit rates of $160.00 if you don’t have health insurance, how is this justified.
2. If you don’t have mafia health insurance you will be charged more for the same visit/medical care. Then everyone else with health insurance, how is this justified?
3. The front desk and examiner was below average, 1 shot and prescription. When I should have been referred to a knee specialist for diagnostics and treatment.
4. They forgot to administer my shot so I had to return for the shot.
5. I had to drive to, two other facilities out of town to have blood drawn and 2 simple x-rays, (inconvenience).
6. I was refused my lad records and x-rays from their staff. The lab and imaging gave me my lab results and x-rays upon request. (Another inconvenience).
7. I called the lab to correct the type O in my name so everyone could find my lab results prior to the next visit. They didn’t have my lab results prior to the next scheduled meeting, I asked. So I did the foot work (called the lab) so their staff would be prepared for the visit. OR they were going to charge me $75.00 for the x-ray visit. And another $75.00 for the lab visit.
8. I spent $160 first visit, $75 x-rays, $105 lab, $10 pills, and God only nows how much they are going to charge me for the shot. Total of $350.00 plus what ever the shot is going to cost. When I should have been referred to a knee specialist by now for diagnostics and treatment, (They are not knee specialists).
9. Pac-Med is the fourth medical outfit to manage and/or use this location as a medical facility, Nothing has changed.
They get 2 stars because they tried to relieve my pain, but failed.