How to Tackle COVID Vaccine Challenges and Speed Up Delivery
The COVID vaccine is here and is offering hope for people in the community. For healthcare providers, administration of vaccines is complicated: priority order, clinical requirements, multi-dose scheduling, and capacity management make distribution challenging. And setting up a vaccination workflow that is not only efficient but also compliant is proving a harder challenge than anticipated as headlines flood the news of distribution missteps.
As experts in helping local and state organizations quickly and effectively stand-up COVID services, Solv is equipped to help local city, state, and healthcare organizations deliver a streamline, organized, and easy-to-manage vaccine distribution workflow.
Join Solv and U.S. Digital Response to learn:
- Common workflow issues we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Critical components to planning for and setting up your vaccine efforts
- How to deliver a patient experience that exceeds expectations
- Rob Rohatsch, MD, Chief Medical Officer at Solv
- Elham Ali, MPH, PMP, NREMT-B, Health Data Technologist-in-Residence, Design Lead at U.S. Digital Response
- Lauren Tien, MPH, Government Partnerships, Product Analyst at Solv.
Additional Resources from U.S. Digital Response
- 39 Voices of COVID-19
- Vendor Provider Guide (PDF)
- Vaccine Website Template (also open-sourced on Github)
- Website Template Implementation Guide
- USDR's Health Program
Watch the Webinar
Free resources to help you deliver patient-centric care
Consumers are driving the momentum for change in their healthcare services. Don't fall for the myths that may be impeding growth (hint: 7 out of 10 consumers would leave a provider who didn't offer telemedicine - telehealth is here to stay! Join industry experts to learn: How to use current consum
The summer months are typically slower for patient visits—especially this year with Covid-related visits declining—but they don’t have to be. Looking for new strategies to keep your schedule full? Join industry experts to learn: The state of Summer 2021 and latest patient trendsTop strateg
Twelve months ago the world was rocked with COVID-19 shutdowns. Urgent care, just like every other industry had to quickly pivot to survive. Virtual care visits became a significant portion of our patient volume. Then COVID testing substantially drove year-over-year volumes. Today, we are seeing tho
Attract more patients.
Reduce wait times.
Boost online reputation.
See why top practices use Solv.