- Solv is launching a new app with major updates in response to the changes in healthcare needs due to COVID. The app now offers both in-person and virtual healthcare options in one place.
- The app allows users to schedule video visits and no-wait office visits with just two taps. It also includes a feature for booking COVID tests to help users stay safe and avoid long waits.
- The new app also provides information on nearby COVID testing sites, including how long it will take to get results and any requirements for testing.
- In addition to new features, the app retains its popular features such as adding children to the account, checking insurance spend, and saving favorite healthcare providers.
- The app is designed to be user-friendly and convenient, with the aim of making Solv the first stop for healthcare needs. It also includes many other exciting new features and tools that users can explore by downloading the app.
COVID has changed the way you and your family get healthcare. You've told us that you want both in-person and virtual options all in one place, so it's easy to talk to a doctor, anytime you want.
That's why we're launching the new Solv app–and we’ve made some big changes. Now both video visits and no-wait office visits can be scheduled in as few as two taps. And, we've added COVID testing support so you can stay safe, book a test and avoid a long wait. We'll even show you locations that offer rapid testing and will get you results quickly. This new update is making it easier than ever for you to keep track of all of your family’s healthcare needs and preferences all in one place.
So, what’s new?
Let’s take a look under the hood at some of the awesome new features that not only provide more ways to see a provider and book different services but also makes it easier than ever to rebook at your favorite and most convenient locations.
Video visits at your fingertips*
COVID has forever changed the way we interact with the healthcare system, but one benefit has been the expansion of consumer access to telemedicine. The new app makes booking a video visit with your favorite provider super simple. Now you can see a doctor whether you’re home sick on the couch or maybe you’re not quite comfortable going in-person to a provider–either way, we’re all about giving you the best option to fit your situation.
Hassle-free nearby COVID testing
We know COVID is an overwhelming time to say the least, but the new app makes it a lot easier to find nearby testing sites for both COVID and antibody testing. Not only can you find testing, but we’ll also let you know how long it will take to get your results and if there’s any requirement to get tested.
We've kept all of your favorite features too -- adding your kids to your account, checking your insurance spend and saving your favorite healthcare providers. All of this plus new telemedicine and COVID options make Solv your first stop for convenient healthcare. It doesn’t end there–there are a ton of other exciting new features and tools in the new app update–download the app today and explore for yourself.
* Video visits may not be available in certain states and are subject to state regulations.
Frequently asked questions
What is the new Solv app?The new Solv app is a healthcare application that allows you to schedule both in-person and virtual doctor visits. It also provides support for COVID testing, including showing locations that offer rapid testing.
How has the Solv app changed in response to COVID?The Solv app has added features to support COVID testing, including the ability to find nearby testing sites, learn how long it will take to get results, and understand any requirements for testing. It also offers video visits for those who prefer not to visit a healthcare provider in person.
How can I schedule a doctor's appointment using the Solv app?You can schedule both in-person and video visits with a doctor using the Solv app. The process is simple and can be completed in as few as two taps.
Are video visits available everywhere?No, video visits may not be available in certain states and are subject to state regulations.
How does the Solv app help with COVID testing?The Solv app can help you find nearby COVID testing sites, let you know how long it will take to get your results, and inform you of any requirements for testing.
What are some of the other features of the Solv app?The Solv app allows you to add your children to your account, check your insurance spend, and save your favorite healthcare providers. It also has a number of other new features and tools.
How can I download the Solv app?You can download the Solv app by visiting http://solvhealth.com/download.
How does the Solv app help me keep track of my family's healthcare needs?The Solv app allows you to schedule appointments, find COVID testing sites, and keep track of your insurance spend all in one place. It also allows you to add your children to your account and save your favorite healthcare providers for easy access.