Find possible causes of symptoms and get recommendations on what to do next. It’s fast FREE and confidential
in Colerain, NC
- Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Own a clinic? Add your location.
Help patients book appointments with you on Solv. It's free!
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Measles Vaccine (MMR) FAQs
Where can I get a measles vaccine in Colerain?
In general, measles vaccines will be available at Colerain-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from the measles faster.
How can I book a measles vaccine in Colerain?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Colerain-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a measles vaccine in Colerain?
Same-day and next-day appointments for MMR vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Colerain-area doctors, find a provider, and book a measles vaccination appointment as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated vaccination specialists in Colerain?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Colerain-area vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a measles vaccine?
Children between the ages of 12 and 15 months old and four to six years old should receive an MMR vaccine. Adults who do not have presumptive evidence of immunity should get at least one dose of MMR vaccine. Adults who are going to be in a setting that poses a high risk for measles or mumps transmission, such as international travelers and healthcare personnel, should make sure they have had two doses separated by at least 28 days.
Are video visits available with measles vaccine clinics in Colerain?
While a measles vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Colerain. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a measles vaccine cost in Colerain?
Without insurance, an MMR vaccine will typically cost around $100. This does not include consultation with your general practitioner to advise whether or not you need the measles vaccine.
Is a measles vaccine covered by my insurance?
Measles vaccines are generally covered by health insurance. If your insurance covers the MMR vaccine, you will typically be responsible for a copay of anywhere from $0 to $90.
Are video visits with measles vaccine clinics covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since consultations for measles vaccines are often covered by insurance, it is likely that a video visit will be similarly covered.
- A1C Test in Colerain
- Allergy Testing in Colerain
- Annual Wellness Exam in Colerain
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Colerain
- Blood Test in Colerain
- CMP Test in Colerain
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Colerain
- COVID-19 Pill in Colerain
- COVID-19 Testing in Colerain
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Colerain
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Colerain
- Chlamydia Test in Colerain
- Cholesterol Test in Colerain
- DOT Exam in Colerain
- Diabetes Test in Colerain
- Diagnostic Test in Colerain
- Drug Test in Colerain
- Ear Wax Removal in Colerain
- Flu Shot in Colerain
- Flu Test in Colerain
- Glucose Test in Colerain
- H Pylori Test in Colerain
- HIV Test in Colerain
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Colerain
- Herpes Test in Colerain
- Lab Tests in Colerain
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Colerain
- Mono Test in Colerain
- Physical Exam in Colerain
- Pregnancy Test in Colerain
- Pulmonary Function Test in Colerain
- RSV Test in Colerain
- STD Testing in Colerain
- Shingles Vaccine in Colerain
- Sinus Infection Treatment in Colerain
- Sports Physicals in Colerain
- Strep Test in Colerain
- TB Test in Colerain
- Tetanus Shot in Colerain
- Thyroid Test in Colerain
- Trichomonas Test in Colerain
- Aberdeen Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Advance Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alamance Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Albemarle Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alexander Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Alliance Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Andrews Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Angier Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ansonville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Apex Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Archdale Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Archer Lodge Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Arden Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Asheboro Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Asheville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atkinson Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atlantic Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Atlantic Beach Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Aulander Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Aurora Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Autryville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Ayden Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Badin Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bailey Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bakersville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Barnardsville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bayboro Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bayview Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bear Creek Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Beaufort Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Beech Mountain Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Belhaven Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Belmont Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Belwood Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bennett Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Benson Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bessemer City Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bethel Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Bethlehem Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Beulaville Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- Biscoe Measles Vaccine (MMR)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more