in Chattanooga, OK
WellFast Urgent Care
WellFast Urgent Care
- Mon 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Sun 1:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Recent patient review
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Sinus Infection Treatment FAQs
Where can I get sinus infection treatment in Chattanooga?
In general, sinus infection treatment will be available at Chattanooga-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you get relief from sinus pain faster.
How can I book sinus infection treatment in Chattanooga?
Regardless of the kind of treatment you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Chattanooga-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your concerns to give your doctor a better idea of how to treat your ailments.
Can I make a same-day appointment for sinus infection treatment in Chattanooga?
Same-day and next-day appointments for vaccines can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Chattanooga-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment slot as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated ENT specialists in Chattanooga?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Chattanooga-area travel ENT specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get sinus infection treatment?
You should seek treatment for a sinus infection if you are experiencing congestion, facial pain, fever, cough, fatigue and/or toothache. Booking an appointment will ensure you receive sinus infection care as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with ENT specialists in Chattanooga?
While a complete sinus infection exam cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as sinus pressure, headache, congestion or other basic concerns using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe treatments and medications, and recommend an in-person visit if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Chattanooga.
How much does sinus infection treatment cost?
Without insurance, medical treatment for sinus infections can range from $50 to $200. With health insurance, co-payments for sinus treatment appointments usually range from $10 to $50.
Is sinus infection treatment covered by my insurance?
In general, treatment for sinus infections is covered by insurance. Book a consultation with an ENT today to get coverage estimates in Chattanooga
Are video visits with ENT specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will cover a visit in-person, it will cover an appointment via telehealth. Get more details on sinus infection consultation coverage; book a video visit today.
Sinus infection treatments are used to treat a sinus infection, which is an inflammation of the sinuses (the cavities within the bones surrounding the nose). If you feel like you have a cold that won't go away, chances are you've got a sinus infection and that requires treatment. You could try home remedies to treat it, but the best way to get rid of a sinus infection is by going to the doctor and getting the appropriate treatment. Treatment for a sinus infection can help clear up symptoms you might be feeling, including headaches, nasal congestion or stiffness, a postnasal drip, pain in the teeth, discolored nasal discharge, fever, tenderness of the face (especially underneath your eyes and near the bridge of your nose), fatigue, and bad breath.
It's important to get treatment for a sinus infection as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms and realize it's not just a common cold. See your healthcare professional to help diagnose it and get the right treatment. You might be prescribed antibiotics or given a nasal saline wash, a nasal spray, antihistamines, nasal decongestants and antihistamines, or a topical nasal corticosteroid. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend surgery as a last resort.
- A1C Test in Chattanooga
- Allergy Testing in Chattanooga
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Chattanooga
- Blood Test in Chattanooga
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Chattanooga
- Cholesterol Test in Chattanooga
- CMP Test in Chattanooga
- COVID Test in Chattanooga
- COVID Vaccine in Chattanooga
- DOT Exam in Chattanooga
- Diabetes Test in Chattanooga
- Diagnostic Test in Chattanooga
- DNA Test in Chattanooga
- Drug Test in Chattanooga
- Ear Wax Removal in Chattanooga
- Eye Exam in Chattanooga
- Flu Shot in Chattanooga
- Flu Test in Chattanooga
- Food Allergy Testing in Chattanooga
- Glucose Test in Chattanooga
- H Pylori Test in Chattanooga
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Chattanooga
- HIV Test in Chattanooga
- Lab Tests in Chattanooga
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Chattanooga
- Mono Test in Chattanooga
- Pulmonary Function Test in Chattanooga
- Pap Smear in Chattanooga
- Annual Physical in Chattanooga
- Pregnancy Test in Chattanooga
- RSV Test in Chattanooga
- STD Testing in Chattanooga
- Shingles Vaccine in Chattanooga
- Sinus Infection Treatment in Chattanooga
- Sports Physical in Chattanooga
- Strep Test in Chattanooga
- TB Test in Chattanooga
- Tetanus Shot in Chattanooga
- Thyroid Test in Chattanooga
- Trichomonas Test in Chattanooga
- Typhoid Vaccine in Chattanooga
- Achille Sinus Infection Treatment
- Ada Sinus Infection Treatment
- Adair Sinus Infection Treatment
- Addington Sinus Infection Treatment
- Agra Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albion Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alderson Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alex Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aline Sinus Infection Treatment
- Allen Sinus Infection Treatment
- Altus Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alva Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amber Sinus Infection Treatment
- Ames Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amorita Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anadarko Sinus Infection Treatment
- Antlers Sinus Infection Treatment
- Apache Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arapaho Sinus Infection Treatment
- Ardmore Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arkoma Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arnett Sinus Infection Treatment
- Atoka Sinus Infection Treatment
- Atwood Sinus Infection Treatment
- Avant Sinus Infection Treatment
- Barnsdall Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bartlesville Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bearden Sinus Infection Treatment
- Beaver Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bee Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bell Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bennington Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bessie Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bethany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Big Cabin Sinus Infection Treatment
- Billings Sinus Infection Treatment
- Binger Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bison Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bixby Sinus Infection Treatment
- Blackwell Sinus Infection Treatment
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe Omicron cases are rising around the country. According...Read more
Telemedicine and Video Visits Are Transforming Healthcare
Before the pandemic upended life in March 2020, telemedicine was becoming more popular. Some tech-friendly...Read more
What is Price Transparency? A consumer’s guide to healthcare costs
No one likes receiving a surprise medical bill, especially when the cost wasn’t clear at the time you needed...Read more