in Graniteville, VT
Concentra Urgent Care
Concentra Urgent Care
- Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care, Berlin, VT
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care
- Mon 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sun 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Mon 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tue 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wed 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thu 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Fri 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Recent patient review
Recent patient review
Newbury Health Clinic
Newbury Health Clinic
- Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Hepatitis Vaccine FAQs
Where can I get a hepatitis vaccine in Graniteville?
In general, hepatitis vaccines will be available at Graniteville-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you protect yourself from hepatitis faster.
How can I book a hepatitis vaccine in Graniteville?
Regardless of the kind of vaccine you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Graniteville-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your travel plans and previous immunizations to give your doctor a better idea of the vaccines you may need.
Can I make a same-day appointment for a hepatitis vaccine in Graniteville?
Same-day and next-day appointments for MMR vaccine consultations can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Graniteville-area doctors, find a provider, and book a hepatitis vaccination appointment as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated hepatitis vaccine clinics in Graniteville?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Graniteville-area vaccination specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get a hepatitis vaccine?
Individuals who live or work in an area prone to hep A or B, people with chronic liver disease, people who use drugs, and men who have sex with other men are at high risk for contracting Hep A, B or C and should seek vaccination as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with vaccination specialists in Graniteville?
While a hepatitis vaccine cannot be administered over video, your doctor can evaluate and advise you or your child from your home in Graniteville. They can discuss your travel plans, recommend and order necessary vaccinations, and book immunization appointments via telemedicine.
How much does a hepatitis vaccine cost in Graniteville?
For adults without insurance, Hep A and B vaccines cost anywhere from $26 to $66. Pediatric versions of the vaccines cost anywhere from $18 to $55. Book a consultation with a general practitioner today to get a better idea of what a hepatitis vaccine will cost you in the Graniteville area.
Is a hepatitis vaccine covered by my insurance?
Both the hepatitis A and B vaccines are typically covered by health insurance. Book an appointment and check your coverage in the Graniteville area today.
Are video visits with vaccination specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will not cover an in-person visit, it won’t cover similar appointments via telehealth. Since consultations for hepatitis vaccines are often covered by insurance, it is likely that a video visit will be similarly covered.
Recent Hepatitis Vaccine reviews
About the Hepatitis Vaccine
The hepatitis A and B vaccine is used to prevent infections caused by the hepatitis A and hepatitis B viruses. Hepatitis A is a severe disease that affects the liver and can lead to death, which is why it's crucial that you get the vaccine. Hepatitis A can be spread by close person-to-person contact and Hepatitis B can be spread through bodily fluids, like semen, blood, saliva, vaginal fluids, or by sharing needles.
The Hepatitis A and hepatitis B combination vaccine are recommended for anyone over the age of 18 who's at risk of infection from their jobs or certain behaviors. You should also get it if you're going to be traveling to the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Eastern and Southern Europe, Central and South America, and Southeast Asia (excluding Japan).
The Hep A and Hep B combination vaccine is also recommended for people who use illegal injection drugs, people involved in high-risk sexual activity (like homosexual and bisexual males), residents of drug and alcohol treatment centers, military personnel, people who work in a childcare center or correctional facility, and people living in or moving to areas with high rates of HAV infection (and who are at a high risk of HBV infection). It's also recommended for anyone at risk because of their jobs (such as police officers, laboratory workers who handle the Hep A and Hep B viruses, anyone who comes into contact with sewage or stool, and anyone who provides first aid or medical care), as well as people with chronic liver disease or hemophilia.
- A1C Test in Graniteville
- Allergy Testing in Graniteville
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Graniteville
- Blood Test in Graniteville
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Graniteville
- Cholesterol Test in Graniteville
- CMP Test in Graniteville
- COVID Test in Graniteville
- COVID Vaccine in Graniteville
- DOT Exam in Graniteville
- Diabetes Test in Graniteville
- Diagnostic Test in Graniteville
- DNA Test in Graniteville
- Drug Test in Graniteville
- Ear Wax Removal in Graniteville
- Eye Exam in Graniteville
- Flu Shot in Graniteville
- Flu Test in Graniteville
- Food Allergy Testing in Graniteville
- Glucose Test in Graniteville
- H Pylori Test in Graniteville
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Graniteville
- HIV Test in Graniteville
- Lab Tests in Graniteville
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Graniteville
- Mono Test in Graniteville
- Pulmonary Function Test in Graniteville
- Pap Smear in Graniteville
- Annual Physical in Graniteville
- Pregnancy Test in Graniteville
- RSV Test in Graniteville
- STD Testing in Graniteville
- Shingles Vaccine in Graniteville
- Sinus Infection Treatment in Graniteville
- Sports Physical in Graniteville
- Strep Test in Graniteville
- TB Test in Graniteville
- Tetanus Shot in Graniteville
- Thyroid Test in Graniteville
- Trichomonas Test in Graniteville
- Typhoid Vaccine in Graniteville
- Albany Hepatitis Vaccine
- Alburg Hepatitis Vaccine
- Arlington Hepatitis Vaccine
- Ascutney Hepatitis Vaccine
- Barre Hepatitis Vaccine
- Barton Hepatitis Vaccine
- Beecher Falls Hepatitis Vaccine
- Bellows Falls Hepatitis Vaccine
- Bennington Hepatitis Vaccine
- Berlin Hepatitis Vaccine
- Bradford Hepatitis Vaccine
- Brandon Hepatitis Vaccine
- Brattleboro Hepatitis Vaccine
- Burlington Hepatitis Vaccine
- Cabot Hepatitis Vaccine
- Cambridge Hepatitis Vaccine
- Chittenden Hepatitis Vaccine
- Colchester Hepatitis Vaccine
- Danby Hepatitis Vaccine
- Derby Center Hepatitis Vaccine
- Derby Line Hepatitis Vaccine
- East Barre Hepatitis Vaccine
- East Burke Hepatitis Vaccine
- Enosburg Falls Hepatitis Vaccine
- Essex Junction Hepatitis Vaccine
- Fair Haven Hepatitis Vaccine
- Georgia Hepatitis Vaccine
- Glen Allen Hepatitis Vaccine
- Grafton Hepatitis Vaccine
- Graniteville Hepatitis Vaccine
- Greensboro Bend Hepatitis Vaccine
- Hyde Park Hepatitis Vaccine
- Island Pond Hepatitis Vaccine
- Jacksonville Hepatitis Vaccine
- Jeffersonville Hepatitis Vaccine
- Jericho Hepatitis Vaccine
- Johnson Hepatitis Vaccine
- Killington Hepatitis Vaccine
- Ludlow Hepatitis Vaccine
- Lyndonville Hepatitis Vaccine
- Manchester Hepatitis Vaccine
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe Omicron cases are rising around the country. According...Read more
Telemedicine and Video Visits Are Transforming Healthcare
Before the pandemic upended life in March 2020, telemedicine was becoming more popular. Some tech-friendly...Read more
What is Price Transparency? A consumer’s guide to healthcare costs
No one likes receiving a surprise medical bill, especially when the cost wasn’t clear at the time you needed...Read more