Find possible causes of symptoms and get recommendations on what to do next. It’s fast FREE and confidential
in Flagstaff, AZ
- Mon 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Recent patient review
Own a clinic? Add your location.
Help patients book appointments with you on Solv. It's free!
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Sinus Infection Treatment FAQs
Where can I get sinus infection treatment in Flagstaff?
In general, sinus infection treatment will be available at Flagstaff-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you get relief from sinus pain faster.
How can I book sinus infection treatment in Flagstaff?
Regardless of the kind of treatment you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Flagstaff-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your concerns to give your doctor a better idea of how to treat your ailments.
Can I make a same-day appointment for sinus infection treatment in Flagstaff?
Same-day and next-day appointments for vaccines can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Flagstaff-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment slot as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated ENT specialists in Flagstaff?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Flagstaff-area travel ENT specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get sinus infection treatment?
You should seek treatment for a sinus infection if you are experiencing congestion, facial pain, fever, cough, fatigue and/or toothache. Booking an appointment will ensure you receive sinus infection care as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with ENT specialists in Flagstaff?
While a complete sinus infection exam cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as sinus pressure, headache, congestion or other basic concerns using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe treatments and medications, and recommend an in-person visit if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Flagstaff.
How much does sinus infection treatment cost?
Without insurance, medical treatment for sinus infections can range from $50 to $200. With health insurance, co-payments for sinus treatment appointments usually range from $10 to $50.
Is sinus infection treatment covered by my insurance?
In general, treatment for sinus infections is covered by insurance. Book a consultation with an ENT today to get coverage estimates in Flagstaff
Are video visits with ENT specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will cover a visit in-person, it will cover an appointment via telehealth. Get more details on sinus infection consultation coverage; book a video visit today.
Recent Sinus Infection Treatment Reviews (20)
- Verified patient on 6/22
- Verified patient on 7/28
- Verified patient on 11/27
- Verified patient on 11/18
- Verified patient on 9/11
- Verified patient on 2/25
- Verified patient on 11/16
- Verified patient on 1/19
- Verified patient on 11/27
- Verified patient on 9/22
- Verified patient on 1/5
- Verified patient on 5/16
- Verified patient on 10/23
- Verified patient on 4/24
- Verified patient on 8/12
- Verified patient on 2/3
- Verified patient on 3/10
- Verified patient on 11/30
- Verified patient on 11/10
- Verified patient on 9/11
Sinus infection treatments are used to treat a sinus infection, which is an inflammation of the sinuses (the cavities within the bones surrounding the nose). If you feel like you have a cold that won't go away, chances are you've got a sinus infection and that requires treatment. You could try home remedies to treat it, but the best way to get rid of a sinus infection is by going to the doctor and getting the appropriate treatment. Treatment for a sinus infection can help clear up symptoms you might be feeling, including headaches, nasal congestion or stiffness, a postnasal drip, pain in the teeth, discolored nasal discharge, fever, tenderness of the face (especially underneath your eyes and near the bridge of your nose), fatigue, and bad breath.
It's important to get treatment for a sinus infection as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms and realize it's not just a common cold. See your healthcare professional to help diagnose it and get the right treatment. You might be prescribed antibiotics or given a nasal saline wash, a nasal spray, antihistamines, nasal decongestants and antihistamines, or a topical nasal corticosteroid. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend surgery as a last resort.
- A1C Test in Flagstaff
- Allergy Testing in Flagstaff
- Annual Wellness Exam in Flagstaff
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Flagstaff
- Blood Test in Flagstaff
- CMP Test in Flagstaff
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Flagstaff
- COVID-19 Pill in Flagstaff
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Flagstaff
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Flagstaff
- Chlamydia Test in Flagstaff
- Cholesterol Test in Flagstaff
- DNA Test in Flagstaff
- DOT Exam in Flagstaff
- Dermatologists in Flagstaff
- Diabetes Test in Flagstaff
- Diagnostic Test in Flagstaff
- Drug Test in Flagstaff
- Ear Wax Removal in Flagstaff
- Flu Shot in Flagstaff
- Flu Test in Flagstaff
- Food Allergy Testing in Flagstaff
- Glucose Test in Flagstaff
- Gonorrhea test in Flagstaff
- H Pylori Test in Flagstaff
- HIV Test in Flagstaff
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Flagstaff
- Herpes Test in Flagstaff
- Lab Tests in Flagstaff
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Flagstaff
- Mono Test in Flagstaff
- Pap Smear in Flagstaff
- Physical Exam in Flagstaff
- Pregnancy Test in Flagstaff
- Pulmonary Function Test in Flagstaff
- RSV Test in Flagstaff
- STD Testing in Flagstaff
- Shingles Vaccine in Flagstaff
- Sinus Infection Treatment in Flagstaff
- Sports Physicals in Flagstaff
- Strep Test in Flagstaff
- Anthem Sinus Infection Treatment
- Apache Junction Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arlington Sinus Infection Treatment
- Avondale Sinus Infection Treatment
- Benson Sinus Infection Treatment
- Black Canyon City Sinus Infection Treatment
- Buckeye Sinus Infection Treatment
- Carefree Sinus Infection Treatment
- Casa Blanca Sinus Infection Treatment
- Casa Grande Sinus Infection Treatment
- Casas Adobes Sinus Infection Treatment
- Catalina Foothills Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cave Creek Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chandler Sinus Infection Treatment
- Citrus Park Sinus Infection Treatment
- Colorado City Sinus Infection Treatment
- Coolidge Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cornville Sinus Infection Treatment
- Drexel Heights Sinus Infection Treatment
- Elephant Head Sinus Infection Treatment
- El Mirage Sinus Infection Treatment
- Flagstaff Sinus Infection Treatment
- Florence Sinus Infection Treatment
- Fortuna Foothills Sinus Infection Treatment
- Fountain Hills Sinus Infection Treatment
- Gadsden Sinus Infection Treatment
- Gila Bend Sinus Infection Treatment
- Gilbert Sinus Infection Treatment
- Glendale Sinus Infection Treatment
- Gold Canyon Sinus Infection Treatment
- Goodyear Sinus Infection Treatment
- Green Valley Sinus Infection Treatment
- Laveen Sinus Infection Treatment
- Litchfield Park Sinus Infection Treatment
- Mammoth Sinus Infection Treatment
- Marana Sinus Infection Treatment
- Maricopa Sinus Infection Treatment
- Mesa Sinus Infection Treatment
- Munds Park Sinus Infection Treatment
- New River Sinus Infection Treatment
- Oracle Sinus Infection Treatment
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more