in Ramona, OK
- Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Recent patient review
- Mon 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Recent patient review
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Sinus Infection Treatment FAQs
Where can I get sinus infection treatment in Ramona?
In general, sinus infection treatment will be available at Ramona-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you get relief from sinus pain faster.
How can I book sinus infection treatment in Ramona?
Regardless of the kind of treatment you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Ramona-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your concerns to give your doctor a better idea of how to treat your ailments.
Can I make a same-day appointment for sinus infection treatment in Ramona?
Same-day and next-day appointments for vaccines can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Ramona-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment slot as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated ENT specialists in Ramona?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Ramona-area travel ENT specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get sinus infection treatment?
You should seek treatment for a sinus infection if you are experiencing congestion, facial pain, fever, cough, fatigue and/or toothache. Booking an appointment will ensure you receive sinus infection care as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with ENT specialists in Ramona?
While a complete sinus infection exam cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as sinus pressure, headache, congestion or other basic concerns using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe treatments and medications, and recommend an in-person visit if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Ramona.
How much does sinus infection treatment cost?
Without insurance, medical treatment for sinus infections can range from $50 to $200. With health insurance, co-payments for sinus treatment appointments usually range from $10 to $50.
Is sinus infection treatment covered by my insurance?
In general, treatment for sinus infections is covered by insurance. Book a consultation with an ENT today to get coverage estimates in Ramona
Are video visits with ENT specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will cover a visit in-person, it will cover an appointment via telehealth. Get more details on sinus infection consultation coverage; book a video visit today.
Recent Sinus Infection Treatment Reviews (20)
- Verified patient on 6/22
- Verified patient on 6/14
- Verified patient on 1/15
- Verified patient on 5/31
- Verified patient on 5/5
- Verified patient on 10/28
- Verified patient on 11/19
- Verified patient on 2/18
- Verified patient on 9/15
- Verified patient on 11/15
- Verified patient on 1/16
- Verified patient on 1/3
- Verified patient on 2/24
- Verified patient on 12/14
- Verified patient on 10/2
- Verified patient on 11/7
- Verified patient on 3/2
- Verified patient on 11/15
- Verified patient on 9/12
- Verified patient on 4/30
Sinus infection treatments are used to treat a sinus infection, which is an inflammation of the sinuses (the cavities within the bones surrounding the nose). If you feel like you have a cold that won't go away, chances are you've got a sinus infection and that requires treatment. You could try home remedies to treat it, but the best way to get rid of a sinus infection is by going to the doctor and getting the appropriate treatment. Treatment for a sinus infection can help clear up symptoms you might be feeling, including headaches, nasal congestion or stiffness, a postnasal drip, pain in the teeth, discolored nasal discharge, fever, tenderness of the face (especially underneath your eyes and near the bridge of your nose), fatigue, and bad breath.
It's important to get treatment for a sinus infection as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms and realize it's not just a common cold. See your healthcare professional to help diagnose it and get the right treatment. You might be prescribed antibiotics or given a nasal saline wash, a nasal spray, antihistamines, nasal decongestants and antihistamines, or a topical nasal corticosteroid. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend surgery as a last resort.
- A1C Test in Ramona
- Allergy Testing in Ramona
- Annual Wellness Exam in Ramona
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Ramona
- Blood Test in Ramona
- CMP Test in Ramona
- COVID-19 Antibody Test in Ramona
- COVID-19 Pill in Ramona
- COVID-19 Testing in Ramona
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Ramona
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Ramona
- Chlamydia Test in Ramona
- Cholesterol Test in Ramona
- DNA Test in Ramona
- DOT Exam in Ramona
- Dermatologists in Ramona
- Diabetes Test in Ramona
- Diagnostic Test in Ramona
- Drug Test in Ramona
- Ear Wax Removal in Ramona
- Eye Exam in Ramona
- Flu Shot in Ramona
- Flu Test in Ramona
- Food Allergy Testing in Ramona
- Glucose Test in Ramona
- Gonorrhea test in Ramona
- H Pylori Test in Ramona
- HIV Test in Ramona
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Ramona
- Herpes Test in Ramona
- Lab Tests in Ramona
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Ramona
- Mono Test in Ramona
- Pap Smear in Ramona
- Pediatric Urgent Care in Ramona
- Physical Exam in Ramona
- Pregnancy Test in Ramona
- Pulmonary Function Test in Ramona
- RSV Test in Ramona
- STD Testing in Ramona
- Shingles Vaccine in Ramona
- Achille Sinus Infection Treatment
- Adair Sinus Infection Treatment
- Addington Sinus Infection Treatment
- Agra Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alex Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amber Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anadarko Sinus Infection Treatment
- Apache Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arkoma Sinus Infection Treatment
- Avant Sinus Infection Treatment
- Barnsdall Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bee Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bell Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bethany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Big Cabin Sinus Infection Treatment
- Billings Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bixby Sinus Infection Treatment
- Blanchard Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bokoshe Sinus Infection Treatment
- Boswell Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bray Sinus Infection Treatment
- Brent Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bristow Sinus Infection Treatment
- Broken Arrow Sinus Infection Treatment
- Brushy Sinus Infection Treatment
- Bushyhead Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cache Sinus Infection Treatment
- Calera Sinus Infection Treatment
- Carney Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cartwright Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cashion Sinus Infection Treatment
- Catoosa Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cement Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chandler Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chattanooga Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chewey Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chickasha Sinus Infection Treatment
- Choctaw Sinus Infection Treatment
- Chouteau Sinus Infection Treatment
- Cimarron City Sinus Infection Treatment
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
COVID habits worth keeping, and those you can leave behind
COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. But...Read more
Flu season 2022 may be bad, experts warn. Are you prepared?
Why the 2022 flu season may be worse The flu was almost non-existent during the last few years. It’s not so...Read more
New Omicron Bivalent COVID-19 Booster: What is it? When should you...
On August 31st, 2022, the US FDA authorized new single-dose booster shots for COVID-19, targeting the Omicron...Read more
Monkeypox and kids: As cases rise, should parents worry?
Homework's done? Check. Are lunch boxes packed? Check. Made it to the school bus on time? Check. Getting into...Read more