in Big Bear Lake, CA
Health "R" Us
Health "R" Us
- Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sun 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Recent patient review
Convenient care around the corner, around the clock
Quick and easy
No paperwork for breezy booking, with texts to keep you up-to-date.
Know what's covered
Snap a photo of your insurance card to see your benefits ahead of time.
In your neighborhood
Great healthcare professionals who treat you like a neighbor (because they are).
Sinus Infection Treatment FAQs
Where can I get sinus infection treatment in Big Bear Lake?
In general, sinus infection treatment will be available at Big Bear Lake-area urgent care centers, retail clinics, primary care doctor offices and local pharmacies. While walk-in appointments are typically available, booking a visit online will reduce your wait time and ensure you get relief from sinus pain faster.
How can I book sinus infection treatment in Big Bear Lake?
Regardless of the kind of treatment you are seeking, Solv can help you book an appointment. Simply search for Big Bear Lake-area doctors, find a provider, and book the most convenient time for you. Be sure to include your concerns to give your doctor a better idea of how to treat your ailments.
Can I make a same-day appointment for sinus infection treatment in Big Bear Lake?
Same-day and next-day appointments for vaccines can easily be booked directly through Solv. Simply search for Big Bear Lake-area doctors, find a provider, and book an appointment slot as soon as today.
How do I find the top-rated ENT specialists in Big Bear Lake?
Solv gathers reviews, ratings, and other data on Big Bear Lake-area travel ENT specialists to ensure the clinics provided meet our standards. Search for a provider, see what previous patients think, and book an appointment with a top-rated doctor today!
Who should get sinus infection treatment?
You should seek treatment for a sinus infection if you are experiencing congestion, facial pain, fever, cough, fatigue and/or toothache. Booking an appointment will ensure you receive sinus infection care as soon as possible.
Are video visits available with ENT specialists in Big Bear Lake?
While a complete sinus infection exam cannot be performed over video, your doctor can evaluate you or your child for most concerns, such as sinus pressure, headache, congestion or other basic concerns using telemedicine. They can discuss a care plan, prescribe treatments and medications, and recommend an in-person visit if deemed necessary, all while you are safe and comfortable at home in Big Bear Lake.
How much does sinus infection treatment cost?
Without insurance, medical treatment for sinus infections can range from $50 to $200. With health insurance, co-payments for sinus treatment appointments usually range from $10 to $50.
Is sinus infection treatment covered by my insurance?
In general, treatment for sinus infections is covered by insurance. Book a consultation with an ENT today to get coverage estimates in Big Bear Lake
Are video visits with ENT specialists covered by my insurance?
Telemedicine vaccine consultation coverage will vary depending on your circumstances. Typically, if your insurance will cover a visit in-person, it will cover an appointment via telehealth. Get more details on sinus infection consultation coverage; book a video visit today.
Sinus infection treatments are used to treat a sinus infection, which is an inflammation of the sinuses (the cavities within the bones surrounding the nose). If you feel like you have a cold that won't go away, chances are you've got a sinus infection and that requires treatment. You could try home remedies to treat it, but the best way to get rid of a sinus infection is by going to the doctor and getting the appropriate treatment. Treatment for a sinus infection can help clear up symptoms you might be feeling, including headaches, nasal congestion or stiffness, a postnasal drip, pain in the teeth, discolored nasal discharge, fever, tenderness of the face (especially underneath your eyes and near the bridge of your nose), fatigue, and bad breath.
It's important to get treatment for a sinus infection as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms and realize it's not just a common cold. See your healthcare professional to help diagnose it and get the right treatment. You might be prescribed antibiotics or given a nasal saline wash, a nasal spray, antihistamines, nasal decongestants and antihistamines, or a topical nasal corticosteroid. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend surgery as a last resort.
- A1C Test in Big Bear Lake
- Acne Treatment in Big Bear Lake
- Allergy Testing in Big Bear Lake
- Annual Physical in Big Bear Lake
- Annual Wellness Exam in Big Bear Lake
- Basic Metabolic Panel in Big Bear Lake
- Blood Test in Big Bear Lake
- Body Contouring in Big Bear Lake
- CMP Test in Big Bear Lake
- COVID-19 Pill in Big Bear Lake
- COVID-19 Testing in Big Bear Lake
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Big Bear Lake
- Chickenpox Vaccine in Big Bear Lake
- Cholesterol Test in Big Bear Lake
- Cyst Removal in Big Bear Lake
- DNA Test in Big Bear Lake
- DOT Exam in Big Bear Lake
- Diabetes Test in Big Bear Lake
- Diagnostic Test in Big Bear Lake
- Drug Test in Big Bear Lake
- Ear Wax Removal in Big Bear Lake
- Eczema Treatment in Big Bear Lake
- Eye Exam in Big Bear Lake
- Flu Shot in Big Bear Lake
- Flu Test in Big Bear Lake
- Food Allergy Testing in Big Bear Lake
- Glucose Test in Big Bear Lake
- H Pylori Test in Big Bear Lake
- HIV Test in Big Bear Lake
- Hair Removal in Big Bear Lake
- Hair Restoration in Big Bear Lake
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Big Bear Lake
- Hepatitis Vaccine in Big Bear Lake
- Lab Tests in Big Bear Lake
- Laser Hair Removal in Big Bear Lake
- Measles Vaccine (MMR) in Big Bear Lake
- Mono Test in Big Bear Lake
- Pap Smear in Big Bear Lake
- Pediatric Dermatology in Big Bear Lake
- Physical Exam in Big Bear Lake
- Pregnancy Test in Big Bear Lake
- Acton Sinus Infection Treatment
- Adelanto Sinus Infection Treatment
- Adin Sinus Infection Treatment
- Agoura Sinus Infection Treatment
- Agoura Hills Sinus Infection Treatment
- Agua Dulce Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aguanga Sinus Infection Treatment
- Ahwahnee Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alameda Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alamo Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Albion Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alderpoint Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alhambra Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aliso Viejo Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alleghany Sinus Infection Treatment
- Allensworth Sinus Infection Treatment
- Almanor Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alpaugh Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alpine Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alta Sinus Infection Treatment
- Altadena Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alta Sierra Sinus Infection Treatment
- Alviso Sinus Infection Treatment
- Amador City Sinus Infection Treatment
- American Canyon Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anaheim Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anaheim Hills Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anchor Bay Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anderson Sinus Infection Treatment
- Angels Sinus Infection Treatment
- Angels Camp Sinus Infection Treatment
- Angwin Sinus Infection Treatment
- Antelope Sinus Infection Treatment
- Antioch Sinus Infection Treatment
- Anza Sinus Infection Treatment
- Apple Valley Sinus Infection Treatment
- Aptos Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arcadia Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arcata Sinus Infection Treatment
- Arden-Arcade Sinus Infection Treatment
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
In Good Health
Tips, advice, news—your resource to stay healthy and safe while improving your experience with healthcare providers when you need them.
Positive for COVID? 7 tips for taking care of yourself at home with...
So you tested positive for COVID. Now what? First, know you’re not alone. The U.S. has surpassed its record...Read more
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe
Omicron 101: Everything you need to know to stay safe Omicron cases are rising around the country. According...Read more
Telemedicine and Video Visits Are Transforming Healthcare
Before the pandemic upended life in March 2020, telemedicine was becoming more popular. Some tech-friendly...Read more